November 23, 2016

We Give Thanks for Friends

Guess what I did last night!  I cleaned off my craft desk - I can see the bottom!  And I went shopping in my stash and made this pick-up card.  What's really fun about using leftovers?  As I look at this card, I remember the Christmas cards I made a couple years ago (the ornate border on the left), and the scrapbook classes I taught (the friendship sentiment), and the gorgeous lattice cards I made (the "thinking of you" sentiment), the fun turkey tag I made for SALSA, and many years of friendship I found at the local scrapbook store that recently closed (The polka-dotted paper).  A fun little card - low budget by using all scraps that color coordinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!