September 22, 2017

September SALSA Swap

After admiring all kinds of tags made using mixed media, I decided to see if I could replicate the feel using digital papers.  I chose Miss Daisy, a We Are 3 Collection.  Using GIMP, I created three tags with three coordinated sheets of paper.  I then used the eraser to randomly erase sections of the top two layers.  I got exactly what I wanted.  It may look like a single paper pattern to you (which was my goal) - but if you look carefully, it moves from a striped pattern at the top to a dotted pattern in the middle to a floral pattern at the bottom.
This is a 5-1/4" X 3" tag.  I designed it for the SALSA tag swap - theme is Inspire Me. 

Challenge - Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!