September 3, 2017

Thank You

Hard to believe Summer is over!  Though it is difficult to tell here in Sunny Sahuarita - it's just one beautiful day after another.  If there's anything I miss living here is the seasons - so I keep the seasons alive through my papercrafting.  This month's new release from We Are 3 - Seasonal Backgrounds - celebrates seasons with a unique variety of backgrounds - lots of color and plenty of fun!

To create my card for today, I used Winter Windows from the Seasonal Backgrounds Collection and a freebie Thank You sentiment from SVG Cuts.  I printed the sentiment and a dashed oval on a solid background.  Last of all, I cut an oval in the Seasonal Background - finishing it off by popping up the top layer.


I'd love to see what you create with Seasonal Backgrounds, so stop by the We Are 3 Facebook Page and share your creativity using We Are 3 products! 
No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!