September 27, 2017

A Day of Celebration

Hello, Everyone!  Here today with a birthday gift featuring a Golf Bag.  This adorable file is from SVG Cuts.
I wanted to use some fun colors like you see in Google searches and Pinterest, but I also wanted it to look similar to our friend's golf bag.  When I saw he had a plain black bag - had to put my thinking cap on.  I think I made a smart choice.  I edited a plaid-patterned digital paper using Gimp.  I changed all the greens in the paper to shades of gray and black.  I then filtered the paper with Distort > Mosaic.  After I finished with editing, I got just what I wanted - a sort of textured black tweed fabric pattern.  I also filtered a gray pattern to get a textured leather feel.  First time around - definitely made some mistakes - but this took very little time to make.  I added the numbers 8 and 4 and our friend is turning 84 years old.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!