December 24, 2017

MIA - Vinyl Happens!

This year I discovered vinyl - and I've become my mother!  My mother used to be a professional embroiderer - and I swear everything I owned had my name on it!  Well, this year I became my mother and pretty much everyone is getting a personalized Christmas gift - whether they like or not!  LOL!

But since I discovered vinyl, I've been MIA on the papercrafting scene.  Christmas gifts are finished....and today I took some time to get back into my routine beginning with one of my favorites - Featured Stamper at Splitcoast Stampers.  I'm combining this with the CAS challenge at The Outlawz - featuring silver or gold.

Papers I used include Once Upon a Time from We Are 3.

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! Congratulations on being showcased on Outlawz CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!