December 17, 2017

We Are 3 and a Woodworking Santa

Today's all about another Christmas card! My husband enjoys playing with mesquite wood - but has yet found a truly useful idea to make. While shopping through a craft show, there was a vendor with beautiful mesquite products. Often those vendors hold their secrets close to their hearts - no need to help the competition. However, we met Bill and he was willing to help my hubby out, sharing info of local groups and deals and steals. My hubby still hasn't made anything useful - but he did make a new friend. So he asked me to make a special Christmas card - this is what we came up with...Santa working a little wood of his own.
I combined a lot of free clipart to make my woodworking Santa using Gimp - a Santa, a lumberjack cutting wood, and an axe. For my papers, I used leftovers from an earlier projects - what you see here is Christmas Magic digital papers and In Stitches.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!