December 12, 2017

Santa Card

This card is the product of needing quick and easy Christmas cards.
I started with a card base approximately 4-1/2" x 3".  I then covered it with paper from the Christmas Tree Card Kit available at We Are 3.  I opted for the printed digital paper rather than plain red to give Santa a little pizzazz!  I cut Starry-Eyed Santa - he's approximately 4" x 5".  I used these sizes because I have a bunch of larger envelopes I am trying to use up.  My cutting machine was busy with another project, so I hand cut Santa.  The way he is designed, it takes very little time to fussy cut him....a good project while watching Hallmark Christmas movies.  I added a black belt with a gold buckle and some pearls for button holes.  If you're looking to give Santa a little more pizzazz, cut three copies of him the same size - layering his face, mustache, and hat fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!