March 5, 2018

Onesies with a Tutu

Good Morning, Everyone!  For my project today, I made some onesies for my husband's cousin's baby shower.  While checking out favorite onesies online, I fell in love with the saying "My Little Black Dress."  So I started searching for black onesies and a little black tutu.  I actually found the printed onesie for cheaper than I could make it!  But I wanted to do more and use that little tutu for more than three months.  So I bought a couple more onesies to personalize to go with the tutu so now that tutu will go one for a year.  

For the first onesie, I used Princess Crown from Miss Kate Cuttables.  This was not planned, but I love how when you look quickly, it looks like "Princess Short."  This is my first "cutout" technique - not sure why my crowns didn't match up...ooops. 

For the second onesie, I made this and hope Grandpa gets a kick out of it.  
How stinkin' cute is this?!?!??  I got the idea from Cricut Newbies and Pros.  The deer is from Amastery Clip Art from the Hungry JPEG - a freebie download.

Here is the entire collection - tutu with three onesies.

2 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!