March 2, 2018

Special Kind of Love

Hello, Everyone!  So what plans do you all have for the weekend?  Planning to be in your craft room at all?  Today I would like to share this simple layout with you.  Actually, with these different patterns and odd shapes, it really wasn't so simple.  I chose all these different patterns and shapes to kind of mimick what my photo will be - a photo of my grandson's pre-K class with all their hands in a circle to compare skin color in a lesson.  For that reason, I thought it would be fun for my layout also to have a variety of papers.  all the patterns are in the Vintage Carnival collection (We Are 3).  Oh, well - I do like my end result.
I fell in love with Robyn Gough's Whimsical Words of Love sentiments and thought this photo really does display a Special Kind of Love.  You can get this word art at Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. It is an awesome layout, Camille. Your scrapbook will be a wonderful treasure for your grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!