March 21, 2018

A Glass of Wine will Make it all Better

Hello, Everyone!  I hope you're all having a good week!  Today I cased a card from Splitcoast Stampers - All is Well.  My scrapbook supplies have been all packed up for a couple get-togethers, and I didn't want to unpack and repack between groups.  So today's card is all digital.  I added the fun stitching from We Are 3.  I'm very proud of myself - while the wine glass and flowers are pre-colored, it was a challenge putting them together.  Those are actually four images I put together.  I added a little shading and a bit of "granite" beneath the glass. The fun sentiment is from Whimsical Love.  
I finished the card off with some stitching from We Are 3 - In Stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!