March 14, 2018

Happy Birthday One-Layer Card

Hope you're all having a good week!!!  I made this cute birthday card from the Once Upon a Time Collection.  It's a one-layer card  kind of a collage of three of the different patterns in the collection.  I used the new Window View and Window Layers for the focus point . . . just perfect combination with the Once Upon a Time papers, don't ya think?  I added a sentiment from the Special Birthday collection.
Hope you like it and that I've inspired you to try making a one-layer card using your photo-editing program.  It went together quickly, and I really like the end result!  Let me know what you think.
Image may contain: text   No automatic alt text available.   No automatic alt text available.   

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!