November 13, 2019

It's a Triple Play at Power Poppy

This week at Creative Confetti, we were challenged to use an image three times on a card (or project?) Iused the Pansies image in a couple different sizes, turning the image to create a sort of frame for the sentiment (from the Gladioli set). A Splitcoast Stampers tutorial was out on my desk, so I made that project - a 2-5-7-10 box they call it. I just so happened to have a bow the same colors as my pansies, so I used it to accent the flowers. Looking at it now, I need to use floral images as "frames" more often - I like the results.

1 comment:

  1. I adore that you changed the size of the images. The pansies are so pretty gather across the card front. Thanks for joining in the fun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!