November 8, 2019

Power Poppy's Creative Confetti Challenge

The days just seem to be flying by - here it is the end of the week and I remembered the Creative Confetti Challenge. This week, Power Poppy is featuring a sketch challenge. I only colored the butterfly - the background circle comes from Watercolor Textures (Design Bundle) Guess I could have colored my own circle - just didn't think of it when I saw the watercolor circles already in my files. 
The butterfly and sentiment come together from Retirement Sentiments by Whimsy Stamps.

Now for the good part - you, too, can join the challenge at Power Poppy.  The entries so far are fabulous.  You have until the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. So precious Camille! I love the background you created behind that pretty butterfly and all that texture within the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!