November 4, 2019

Stick It Down Sketch

We Are 3's Dragonflies in Flight collection is one of my faves. For some reason my background paper didn't print in the deep turquoise it should - will have to do some computer troubleshooting. I didn't want to waste the paper, though - so decided to use it for the background - and I don't think it's very noticeable once I finished the layout. It worked out pretty well after all. I followed the sketch at Stick It Down for the layout - substituting all the lovely flowers and hearts with tooth-fairy related embellishments.  I also turned the layout pages on their sides - and swapped the order of the pages.  Finally, I finished off the layout with sequence (big surprise, right?) Be sure to stop by Stick It Down to see all the November sketches - why not play along?
We Are 3 Digital Paper Dragonflies in Flight Textures image 0

5 comments:

  1. WHat a cute tooth fairy page! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love how you incorporated the tooth fairy elements. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layout, I love the colours and the embellishment! Thanks for scrapping with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout, I love the colours and the embellishment! Thanks for scrapping with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!