November 6, 2019

Stick It Down and We Are 3

I am trying to get "caught up" on my scrapbooking - persistence is prevailing! As you can see, I've created several layouts over the past week. Here is what I came up with for Stick It Down's single-page sketch layout challenge. What I really like about this layout is that it is quick and easy.

The paper is from the We Are 3 Look Up collection - though the pattern is difficult to see in this pic.  For the "banner," I added a Decorative Border from Love SVG.  After scrounging through my stash, I found some awesome rub-ons my sister gave me years ago that were just perfect - used over the Decorative Border.  With a little imagination, you can see I used Stickles on the red and purple berries - lol!  This turned out to be one of my favorite layouts.

You still have time this month to join the Stick It Down challenges.  They start the beginning of each month and run through the end of the month.  I love these challenges to inspire my layouts - and I'm pretty darn proud that I have both sketch layouts completed for this month already.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Look Up image 0

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, and sentiment. Reminds me of my "home" in Traverse City, MI. lovely page. Thanks for scrappin with us ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!