November 5, 2020

Power Poppy - Creative Confetti - Let There be Peace

For this week's Power Poppy challenge, I created a simple card using a number of the fabulous stamp Acorn Ornaments from Power Poppy.

Here I not only have a card wishing Peace on Earth, but coloring these beautiful ornaments was the most peaceful time I've had this crazy week.  I love how these turned out.  I feared I couldn't do these justice after seeing others' work - but they just came all together easily.  I realized that my peace is coloring images that are simple as these are.  I enjoy single items such as these acorns much more than floral arrangements and bouquets and scenes and people.  I prefer a simple single flower layer that I can build - that's what I like about these acorns - I am seeing using these a lot this Christmas season.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Camille - I love this creation! I haven't seen this image used in this way and it's just perfect! The sentiment is beautiful too and such a great companion. I WILL be CASE-ing this design! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!