November 22, 2020

Warm Wishes for the Creative Confetti Challenge

There's a winter-themed challenge at Power Poppy's Creative Confetti Challenge.  My image is Camille's Cactus from We Are 3, digitally colored.  The sentiment and background are also from We Are 3 - Sending You and Magical Scenes.  The theme is Winter Time - we were to create a card to represent this beautiful season.   Are you getting jealous?  This card shows you a representation of the beautiful winters I get to enjoy here in Arizona.  Now I did think I could take some time and add some snow for fun - but I didn't want to jinx myself!  We've had an unusually warm summer - and I'm planning on that being true for this year's winter weather as well.  

The simple design is inspired by this week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast - I'm busy and wanted to create something simple.

                    
     
                    

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping someone would share a winter from the south or southwest! I live in San Diego, so my winter time cards do NOT reflect our winter (or lack of) here! I really loved seeing your card for the Power Poppy Winter Time challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Camille! You never cease to amaze me with what you can do with a digi. They are all so fun and creative! Hope you are doing well and hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!