November 8, 2020

Stick It Down Challenge

Stick it Down has a wonderful single-page sketch this month.  I would have never thought of connecting my title to the background - and so easy to put together!  I kept the layout simple - for my pregnant niece.  I still love the paper collection I chose for this book - Positive Vibes from Digi Crea.  


I've had the ladybug stickers forever!  Their colors go so well with my paper choices, and make adding a little color to the page so easy.  Take a look at other takes on the Stick It Down sketch here....and come play along!

4 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful! I love the little lady bugs on the side, and the connected words. Your colors are vibrant and lovely. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this! The lady bugs are the perfect embellishment for your layout. Thanks for playing along. Sherry DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting take on the sketch! I like the way you did your title. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those little ladybirds peeking our from behind the photo! Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
    Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
    Love Alex
    PinkCraftyMama
    Stick it Down DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!