January 23, 2021

Eclips Users Group Game On Challenge

I have a great time playing in the Eclips Users challenges.  With my winnings from the last challenge, I purchased Desktop Cornhole Game from Simply Crafty SVGS.  I'll be making several of these for Valentine treats for the grands and neighbor kids.  For one grandson, I made a Zombie-themed set.  The background paper is We Are 3's Painted Strokes and the hand is digitally paper pieced using - get this!  Birthday Bouquet!  I don't think Bonnie, the designer, had that in mind when she created this collection!  LOL!

The adorable dinosaurs in the set for my other grandson are Watercolor Dinosaurs (Creative Fabrica).  I printed two different dinosaurs on top of the background they provided with a palm tree from the same set.  

Had a bit of a time deciding what I wanted to do for the other Valentine treats, so I decided just using traditional Valentine color schemes is my best shot.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!