January 16, 2021

Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge

I have been having fun designing for the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode challenges for years now.  There's a new challenge every other week.  The current challenge is a flashback - use a theme or product used in any 2020 challenge...I went with the Give Thanks theme, using Pumpkin Delight and Strawberry Jam papers. 


I cut the Duo Circle Flip-It card with my Eclips using kraft cardstock.  The front pattern is from Pumpkin Delight.  I used Strawberry Jam to create coordinating stripes for the inside panels.  I popped sunflowers from SVG Cuts, added buttons and bows, and called it done.  I have to say, I really love it!

                  

1 comment:

  1. I love these colors, soft pastels with a burst of leaves to go with your flowers and beautiful flip card style, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!