January 20, 2021

Featured Stamper Challenge

Another fun Featured Stamper at Splitcoast.  We all know we have card style preferences - but I was a little taken aback when I saw that I chose a card from this week's Featured Stamper that is almost identical to one I chose two weeks ago.   I sure admire both of these, though.  It should be no surprise that my background is digital paper and not inked by me.  I used Under the Sea from We are 3, a 5-Petal Flower from my stash, and a sentiment from Creative Fabrica.  Under the Sea is one of my very favorite We Are 3 papers.  There is a lot of fabulous work at Splitcoast, so I hope you visit the Featured Stamper for a little inspiration and come join us this week.  It's always really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!