September 4, 2022

A Quick Layout for The Outlawz

With winter fast approaching, I am trying to finish last year's Christmas album for my niece. 


So here's a layout from her Christmas holiday.  (Unfortunately, I cannot share the photo.)  She was in a hotel room with all white bedding...eating Cheetos.  Amazingly, the bedding does not yet show signs of orange.  Here I used the sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I enjoy turning these sketches into layouts because I get a clean and simple look compared to many layout sketches available.  Love it!  I did rotate the sketch 180 degrees.

For my papers, I used the Frozen collection from We Are 3.  The "journaling" is computer generated.  I purchased the Frozen elements on Etsy.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Camille!! Thanks for playing at the sketch Outlawz challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille, I love your page. Thank you for playing at the Wed. Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical journal page Camille
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!