September 23, 2022

Let's Eat Fruit (and Cake)

Okay, I have a crop tomorrow, and all my goodies are packed up - but I still wanted to craft tonight.  So I actually colored and created this single-layer card tonight because all I have available are my computer and printer.  This cutie is for the Power Poppy Blossom Challenge (Eat Your Fruit and Veggies) with the sweet Tea Cake with Strawberries image by Power Poppy.  Thanks, Power Poppy, for sweetening up those strawberries with a delicious-looking cake!  It's colored digitally, and I added a new favorite sentiment from We Are 3 (Life Moments) - because I do believe I am in the presence of wonder when there is a delicious dessert in front of me! 

1 comment:

  1. It is totally a cutie Camille! A fun colour palette and perfect for a CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us in The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!