September 2, 2022

Progressive Freebie for The Outlawz

I'm loving the new embossing folder I just received from my sister and couldn't resist making a card using The Outlawz Progressive Freebie with this folder because it's nearly a mirror image of the photo we're using - Autumn Fall Reading Girl from Star Stampz.  I was worried I made the stamp image too small....but - this doesn't happen - but the car is exactly as I envisioned.  This is a busy image, so coloring the details was more than a bit challenging, but it was fun.  Just don't look too closely!  I just love the image, though.

Here is a closeup of the detail.

5 comments:

  1. THis embossing folder is just perfect for this image!!! Thanks for playing at the Progressive challenge at The Outlawz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning embossing folder and what a great backing for the image! Thanks so much for entering our Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
    Cara, The Progressive Freebie Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for participating in the Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed tree! The little image looks awesome with this back drop! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camille the embossing folder is the perfect compliment to this image

    Thank you very much for your lovely card with our freebie this month.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!