March 8, 2023

Sequins and Spatula

I had a magazine open on my desk with an interesting technique - so decided to put my twist on it today in a scrapbook layout.   The magazine sample used vellum printed with the original photo as frame.  I didn't have vellum that large....so instead duplicated the technique just by changing the transparency level of the back photo.  for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz, I added the "Same Old Stuff" - items that I bought years ago.  I'm not sure how long ago....but I know before I retired in 2018 (because I haven't bought much in embellishments since).  These are the sequins at the top and the spatula at the bottom of my layout. I love that I finally fond a use for the spatula!

1 comment:

  1. What fun how you played with the transparency on the photo! Works out wonderfully! I must say that recipe looks pretty tasty and the spatula is perfect! So happy you shared with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!