March 9, 2023

Blossom Challenge with Power Poppy

It's a new Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy.  My electronic cutter doesn't like me today - but I did manage this post using a previous win from the fabulous Power Poppy.  I won this beautiful digital stamp from Power Poppy called Black-Eyed Susan - you can get yours here.  I colored the stamp digitally.  The papers are from Fairy Hugs and Creative Memories...I obviously went shopping through my stash.  

I'm really disappointed in the color of my flowers - or should I say my crummy computer.  My flowers in my editing program were deep purple....exactly like that lone flower in the inspiration photo...yet it printed pink!  I need a new computer so badly!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Camille! I love the feel of water in your background, it really makes the colour of the flowers pop! Even if it isn’t the exact shade. Still lovely! Thanks for joining us in The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!