March 21, 2023

Another Easter Tag for Ecal Users

It's time for the Tag Challenge on the Ecal Users Group Facebook Page , and we're celebrating Easter.  This time my tag is a little more off-beat.  Can you think of anything more Easter than the Easter bunny?  I remember one Easter when I was about 8 that my Uncle Steve walked in the house with a grocery bag full of Easter bunnies for me - well, maybe there were two or three - but none would have made my mother a happier person.  I, on the other hand, was so excited and happy!  For this tag, I used the adorable Multi-Layer Easter Tag, currently available for free here at Design Bundles.  I used ink-blended papers from Fairy Hugs that reminded me of bright Easter colors.



I didn't position the bunny on the ink-blended paper - but kind of love how it looks like the bunny is wearing a deeper yellow jacket...not to mention the Zorro-type eye mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!