August 5, 2012

Southwest Masculine Card - October Salsa

Theme for October Salsa - Masculine.  I'm not all that found of making masculine cards...or making cards with my own photography...but that was my idea.

My ah-hah! moment - I have had a piece of screening sitting in my paper pile for probably six years...and I lay it down often and have yet to really know how to incorporate its texture.  Today I decided no big loss if I ruin it...and embossed it with Piccolo Vintage Copper Enamel Powder.  If you've been to my blog more than once, you know how addicted I am the Vintage Copper!  Another great save for me . . .

Embossed screening on top of grey/blue vellum.

Close up of embossed screening
 Love the effect...added a cactus pic from Mount Lemmon...and popped up a cactus die cut also embossed with Vintage Copper Enamel Powder.  Loving the results...now to find more screening!  Needing to mass produce these for my clients.


You can order Vintage Copper Enamel Powder - not to mention all kinds of fun items - from Globecraft Memories - Use Discount Code TS25 to get 25% Off your entire order!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!