For my Christmas tag, I cut the tag using a free svg bracket file (I think from the Adore Caption from SVG Cuts - if I'm wrong, please correct me). The Poinsettia is from the Petite Poinsettia Stamp Set (Heartfelt Creations) - embossed in rust.
Of course, scraps are used to in this blog hop...so after I ran out of the paper seen above, I moved on to other scraps. Below is a picture of the variety of tags I made using the same tag pattern - different scraps.
Be sure to visit everyone else to see all the cool tags! Thanks for visiting!
1. Ellen - http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com/
2. Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com
3. Pam - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
4. Robin Lane - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
5. Tahi - http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com
6. Paula - http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
7. Robin C. - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
8. Liz Cline - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
9. Lucy Kelleher - http://love2createitall.com
10.Robin Scott - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
11.Camille Short - http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
12.Jearise - http://lorbysoworld.blogspot.com