April 7, 2016

Discovering Northern Michigan

It was fun to come across Challenge #39 at Scribbles Designs - themed A Song in my Heart.  I just happen to be working on cards inspired by the beauty of Michigan's Upper Peninsula - and my inspirational music for these has always been Mark Mitchell, a songwriter from Ishpeming (I believe).  For this challenge in particular, I'm inspired by his words in the song "Discovering."
There is so much to discover
When you're a long-time lover
Of Northern Michigan


What a fun challenge. Woo hoo!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful-- I ESPECIALLY love the burlap on the last card! ~ Ali (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very apt challenge - Camille, and more gorgeous cards. Deb x )BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say hi!
    Hugs Elina BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! Love all the textures! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!