March 28, 2017

We Are 3 Christmas Card

Although I now live in the desert, there's still that strong connectin between snow and Christmas.  It even amuses me when I see desert natives thinking of snow as a symbol for Christmas.  For this Christmas card, I was inspired by the Color Challenge at The Outlawz - specifically using the Kerst Christmas Collection with a type of stained-glass design.  The wonderful background Toasty Warm from We Are 3 - may be difficult to see in my photo, but it has a knitted pattern - Toasty Warm!

We Are 3© Digital Paper - Kerst Christmas Collection      We Are 3© Digital Paper - Toasty Warm Collection. Includes all 8 sheets per collection.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your pink snow card!! BL
    http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the idea of pink on a Christmas card. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two papers together, Camille.. it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!