March 2, 2017

Romantic Garden - We Are 3

I love We Are 3 digital papers.  I fell in love with them when they shared a freebie for Christmas.  Digital papers are versatile as designs can be resized - and even lightened (perfect for tone-on-tone projects).  What's most awesome is that you print what you need when you need it - I have boxes of papers from paper packs that take up space in my craft room.  I will use that paper - someday.  With digital papers, however, the collection only takes up space on my hard drive.

It's a brand new month of inspiration from the design team at We Are 3!  Today I'm showing you a creative way to use Romantic Garden.  The possibilities are endless - visit We Are 3's Facebook Page every day for new ideas using March releases.  Now let's take a look at my Z-Fold Card.  Instructions on how to make a Z-Fold Card can be found at Splitcoast Stampers.


No automatic alt text available.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!