March 24, 2017

Bird's View from a Tree

This card is a simple Christmas Card.  Trying to make at least one Christmas card a week in order to have a stash in December.  Simple cards are often best - as I send out over 100 each year and sell probably another 15-20...so simple is exactly the direction I took with this design that features a simple tree, a simple printed sentiment, and a cute little bird I colored for another project - all cut on my Sizzix eClips (if I were making several cards today, that cutting would take no time!)


For papers, I used Table Scraps from We Are 3 projects - Nature Blends, Bird's View, and Romantic Garden.  The bird is a Miss Daisy digital stamp from the Scents of Christmas kit. 

We Are 3© Digital Paper - Nature Blends                   We Are 3© Digital Paper - Birds View                   We Are 3© Digital Paper - Romantic Garden                   Scents of Christmas Card Kit includes the sweet image Holly Birdie, a set of 3 digital papers and a bonus sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute....great to get a start on those Christmas cards! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart idea to create Christmas cards weekly. I am trying to get some done ahead of time too, Camille! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!