March 25, 2017

Spread Your Wings

Today my SALSA group offered some demos and Make-n-Takes and this Make-n-Take is gorgeous!  Three small ink pads - a die-cut butterfly - a sentiment - a beautiful card in less than five minutes.  Will be making lots of these in the next day or two - so be ready to be bombarded...LOL!  But also going to play with my digital papers and see what fun I can have with colors I don't own in ink!
Several Hours later - I just HAD to see if I could duplicate this digitally!  Here are the results.
     
Now I need some Neebish Island cards - think I'll play around with this technique for some of them.

The story continues . . .

It's another day.  Last night I pulled out some blues/greens to work on this technique for Neebish Island.  Swiped the ink - I was not a happy person.  Threw in the towel!  LOL!  Today I was cleaning up my craft table and came across a butterfly I was given -really not my style....but here the two "ugly" pieces are put together!  I am in love with it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile, Camille! I love your adventures. They all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!