March 28, 2017

A Sympathy Card with Stars and Stripes

Creativity is contagious - and I generally get my inspiration from others.  Usually when I CASE a card, it's difficult to even be able to tell - however, this time I will admit I absolutely was so inspired by another that I pretty much copied it down to the centimeter!  I was in desperate need for a patriotic sympathy card.  A Google search displayed one card that stopped me dead in my tracks....it's link led me to Pinterest....Pinterest led me to Splitcoast Stampers.  I searched galleries of Splitcoast Stampers desperately looking for the original artist - to both compliment her and ask permission to CASE - no luck.  So if you happen to know the person who so inspired me, I sure would like to know as although this is a simple card - I just would not have come up with this design myself.  Thanks to that wonderful cardmaker for sharing perfect inspiration and a gorgeous card with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!