December 4, 2018

Christmas Card for December Release - and single-layer technique.

Don't you just hate it when you have a great idea for a card with individual digital elements - but no time to cut out each element? Well, my dear friends, just put all those elements together to make an unbelievably GORGEOUS single-layer image! For my image, I used Winter Serenity for the background - complete with deer. I added Hipster Snowman - and his newest friend, Bunny (from the December Release). Simply add a sentiment - this sentiment from the Sending You collection. Click below to add any of these elements to your Etsy cart! Then I just added some matting. Simple, quick, and pretty cute, I think. I did all my work using my word processing program (Word) - and this allows you to print more than one a page with some simple Copy and Paste.

image 0                   image 0                   image 0                   image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!