December 2, 2018

Happy Birthday, Gene!

My personal challenge this week was to make a birthday card for my hubby that says, "I hope you like this card, because your birthday gift is not too exciting." You see, he's getting - or should I say WE'RE getting - new pillows for his birthday. Ours are older than the hills - and repeated attempts to find the perfect pillows over the past give years have left us always returning to our pillows we received free with our mattress 12 years ago. I finally got smart, though - and ripped off the tag (Ignoring "penalty of law" - lol), and made trips to stores until I found one with the exact same tag! Yes, admittedly, it took me six years to figure that one out! I think my fun card will soften the blow, though. Our look-alikes are snuggled in bedding made from a Touch of Teal from We Are 3. The fun svg file is Get Well Bear Card in a Box from My Casual Whimsys.



image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!