December 25, 2018

The Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge and Splitcoast Stampers Features Stamper

This week at Power Poppy Creative Confetti, we were asked to make a tag. I used the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoast for my design. The adorable flower image is Luminous Bouquet, which is available from Power Poppy. I must say when I first started coloring this, I was second guessing my choice - but I've fallen in love with those small purple flowers. I cut the tag and frame in white with faux stitching inspired by the Featured Stamper, and again in shadow effect in purple. I debated whether I should pop up the frame for dimension - then decided to stay truer to the original design.
The sentiment was a Print 2 Cut on my cutter.  The border is Argyle Border from SVG Cuts.  I stayed with the same sentiment as the Featured Stamper as I thought it would be appropriate for almost any occasion.  Of course, I added ribbon and fiber, as inspired by the Featured Stamper.  Both challenges are so much fun - I hope you come and play along.  Both offer great inspiration with all the lovely entries by participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!