May 25, 2019

Around the World at Paper Ala Mode

When Darcy asked us to use Around the World for our theme this week for the Paper Ala Mode Challenge, and I found this Cocktail image from our sponsor, Sheepski Designs, I immediately thought of one of my favorite phrases when I was younger and wanted to start drinking in the morning - IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE! Around here, the heat is setting in, so there's plenty of reasons for having a cool beverage. I used a die cut from Treat Bag Topper from Dreaming Tree for my background. The papers are just scraps.
Be sure to visit Sheepski Designs to see all of the great digital stamps they have to offer - click HERE for your browsing pleasure.  You're also in for a treat at the Paper Ala Mode Challenge.  The Design Team came up with all sorts of different ways to celebrate Around the World.  If you play along, you just may be the winner of some digital stamps from Sheepski Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!