May 14, 2019

The Stick It Down Sketch Challenge


I'm frantically trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking after taking a siesta. Stick It Down's challenges have been inspiring me to get at least a couple pages finished monthly. This is my layout for May's single-page sketch. I turned the sketch upside down. For the scalloped borders, I made a border of vintage travel stickers to go with the festival celebrating 135 years of the first steam train pulled into Tucson. I replaced the banner with a nice Arizona-themed border title. That's what's so wonderful about using sketches - the gratification of having a design to work with, but making it your own.  My papers are from the Look Up collection from We Are 3.
My journaling looks crooked!  It is not on my original (thank goodness!) 
image 0
There's still time to join in the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Fab take on the sketch, love how you flipped it. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ It is so cool layout, I love your work. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic layout, great tqake on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout! I love the dimensions you added with the burlap ephemera and the torn edges around your top collage of clipart! Great layout, and I am so glad you are back at it after a siesta! ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!