May 8, 2019

Pansies

Hey, guys! Just wanted to let you know that there's another fun Creative Confetti Challenge at The Power Poppy. This is a technique I wanted to duplicate digitally.  After seeing how Laura took the resist embossing technique to a new level by melting the embossed area right off the paper, I had an aha! moment. Often when I'm coloring an image digitally, I've removed the black outlines of the stamp and ended up with a very similar effect. I always kind of liked it....yet, I never used it because I thought others wouldn't understand. LOL! So today I purposely went for that effect - here's my finished product using Power Poppy's Pansies digital image.
I'm still working on my gift of gift bags (nine more to go!)  Here's is today bag using the Pansy image.

2 comments:

  1. WOW what a great effect will have to try that technique with embossing-love the gift bag
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly cool! Love the effect you created and your gift bag is just beautiful! I have a tough time coloring up pansies for some reason but man, you've captured them Camille! I might need to bookmark this one to use as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!