May 13, 2019

Durango-Silverton - Revisited

Well, how about this! I'm kind of excited because the train featured in We Are 3's new Just a Song paper collection is taken from one of my vacation photos taken during an anniversary trip on the Durango-Silverton excursion. Since I love the train against the musical notes, I wanted to make a simple card. When I was finished, my eyes were drawn toward the sentiment, rather than the train, so I added a railroad-crossing sign to draw your eyes back up to the train. I collect all sorts of fun railroad embellishments for my travel pages, so I thought I should just dip into my stash.
Be sure to check out the Facebook Page to see what other Design Team Members did with the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!