May 25, 2017

We Are 3 Special Release

Tea Time is the latest great release from We Are 3. It is absolutely beautiful and can be used for so many occasions.  I absolutely adore the Vintage Tea Cups available - I know you are going to love them, too!

For my card today, I used three of the papers in the collection - Flower Petals, Tea Stains, and Cloudy Skies.  The tea cups and pearls were colored using Gimp and cut out using my Sizzix eClips.  When I color/cut digital files, I usually fill up a sheet with the image in various sizes for quick card making.  I took extra pearls from some of the images I had cut and used them to accent the card.  I then added transparent sequins.  


We Are 3 Digital Paper, Tea Time,  Kit & Clowder, Intro Price         Image may contain: text

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing another gorgeous card. Can't help but love those tea cups. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card - love those tea cups! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card - love those tea cups! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pinned your card to We Are 3 on Pinterest. After I commented I noticed my thumb hit the space bar on my phone and decided to change the words for me. I wanted you to know your cards are all wonderful! I enjoy seeing them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!