May 12, 2017

Ladybug Birdie

Hello there!  Today I have a treat bag to share using the gorgeous Ladybug Birdie Card Kit (We Are 3).  I love the Easter Egg Treat Bag from SVG - so easy to make and I love that!
I started off the project by cutting the bag using Ladybug Lace digital paper.  The striped design in front were then cut using Ladybugs Green and Strawberry from the Pastel Burlap Collection.  Extra ladybugs were cut and popped up.  Ladybug Birdie was colored and paper-pieced using Gimp. Once colored, I printed four birdies and layered the pieces to give her dimension.  I then added a red bow to make the finished treat bag girlie, girlie.  A really simple project I think any little girl would love to receive.
Image may contain: text

You can purchase the Ladybug Birdie Card Kit for $1 until May 15 as a special for the Markers Papers Digis Special Even!  The kit includes green Ladybug Lace papers - with and without ladybugs and the digi image of Ladybug Birdie.

No time to color?  You can get Ladybug Birdie Pre-Colored - along with digital papers for $1.50 until May 15.  Here's a sample.

and one more using the Table Scraps.



2 comments:

  1. such sweet cards and goodie bag! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I can't keep up with your creativity! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!