May 31, 2017

Thankful Digital Papers

Hi, Everyone! 

I get so excited every time I print out digital papers from We Are 3...every paper I'm currently using is my favorite!!!!  This collection is no exception!  The Thankful Collection is made up of gorgeous autumn colors and pumpkins.  I simply love this collection, as it reminds me of my favorite season - pretty much what I miss most after moving from the Midwest to the Southwest.
Here is a second card made with leftovers.
Here is a link to the We Are 3's Etsy shop so you can take a closer look at all the gorgeous papers available.

I hope you'll download some fun papers from We Are 3!  It's fun to have more control over papers you want to use - design size, color saturation, printing as needed.  We would love to see what you all create with We Are 3 digital papers - please feel free to share y our creations with us through the We Are 3 Facebook Page
We Are 3 Digital Paper, Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!