May 20, 2017

Special Release - We Are 3

Hello!  Today I am excited to share a design using a special new releases from We Are 3.  For the next four days I'll share different projects using more from the June Release.  So grab a cup of tea and sit back to see what we have for you.

I'm starting with Tea Time - the image is Vintage Tea Cups, one of two tea cup images!  With these items, you'll be able to create tons of cards for the teatotalers in your life.  I've chosen a fairly monotone color scheme today - but the Tea Time Collection includes coordinating papers with rich color and design.  


No automatic alt text available.  No automatic alt text available.
I'll be back tomorrow with another look at the new release - see you then!

3 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card. Love the soft colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me say, typing on my phone is frustrating when I accidentally hit the space bar and my phone changes the words. So I had meant to say, Gorgeous, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!