May 24, 2017

Vintage Tea Cup with Tea Time Backgrounds

Hello and welcome as I share another card made from the latest release for We Are 3!  This was a special early release with special pricing until the end of May.  I'll be here for the next three days sharing ideas for using both Tea Time digital papers, as well as the freebie Vintage Tea Cups.  If you get the freebie, remember to visit Bonnie at We Are 3's Facebook Page and give her some love.  In this post, I was inspired by today's sketch challenge at The Outlawz.

Tea Time is absolutely beautiful and can be used for so many occasions.  I absolutely adore the coordinating tea cups - I know you are going to love them, too!
We Are 3 Digital Paper, Tea Time,  Kit & Clowder, Intro Price                   Image may contain: text            We Are 3 Digital Shop, Pre-Colored Digital Image, Vintage Tea Cups

2 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!