March 10, 2019

Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper

It's Sunday - All my friends are springing forward. I can't believe it's spring - we are in serious need of some warmth here! Sunday means it's time for another Featured Stamper! This week the Featured Stamper is Sunny Qi - Sunny Loves Paper! This card of Sunny's caught my eye. This is one of my favorite techniques to emulate using digital paper. It takes little time to combine two patterned papers to get a collage effect. I'm so happy with how it came out. Thank you, Dear Sunny, for the inspiration.
I did consider cheating on the "FRIEND" and using digital gold foil for that, too; But I decided to pull out my favorite embossing powder and give it a real metallic effect.  All the patterned papers came from the brand new Periwinkle Minty collection (We Are 3) - just released yesterday!
image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!