March 16, 2019

We Are 3's Written Word/Paper Ala Mode Challenge

This week at Paper Ala Mode, we're distressed! As I made this card, we were experiencing the Southwest Blizzard of '19 - so I am distressed! By the time this is posted, however, I expect to be enjoying sunny days in the 80s. My background paper for my "distressed" card is from this month's We Are 3 Written Word - adorned with a sentiment from the new Fabulous sentiment collection.
The image is from our sponsor Oddball Art - I used Big Eye Bookwork Astrid the Fairy.  I did some popping with dimensionals to frame Astrid.  Be sure to stop by The Outlawz to see all the fabulous distressed designs - and come and play along.
No photo description available.        Image may contain: text

1 comment:

  1. She is super cute, not to mention gorgeous coloring. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!