March 14, 2019

Wish You Luck and some Fabulous Creative Confetti

This week at Power Poppy, they have another amazing Creative Confetti Challenge. This is one of those cards that just does NOT look like the vision I had in my head....Took me a long time today to settle for this. It is what it is. LOL! The gingham paper is from We Are 3's Just For You collection, and I used Power Poppy's Wish You Luck collection. The glittered flourish is from Love SVG's Decorative Elements.
I printed an extra image and individually cut some flowers and clover to add on top to give it some dimensions.  Then I popped the sentiment and image for dimension, added some ribbon and little pearls.  Be sure to stop by Power Poppy to see awesome creations by others, AND they have a great prize which you can't win unless you play along.
image 0

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this Camille -- from the dusty and rich colors to that fabulous bow and glittered die cut! Just so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!